Our Dirty Hippie tooth powder is a fresh alternative to toothpaste.
• Made from a combination of detoxifying clays, whitening bicarbonate soda, remineralising calcium carbonate, Western Australian salt and Stevia powder.
• Zeolite Clay and Calcium Carbonate base contains high levels of enamel enriching Calcium.
• These blends will leaving you feeling fresh, clean and a little tingly.
• Toothpowder has been used for centuries, civilisations ground up bones, hoofs, etc. to the clean their teeth - however no animal products or testing has been used in this process.
• Contains absolutely zero: FLUORIDE, SLS/SLES, PARABENS, CHEMICALS/ FILLERS, FLAVOURING/ COLOURING/PRESERVATIVES.
• Available in plain Peppermint flavour and our top-selling Peppermint Rose
• Mix with Coconut oil and store in a jar at home to make your own ‘toothpaste.’ Each jar contains 40-50 brushes.
• Shelf life of product 18 months.
Mix two parts powder to water in small container, or use wet brush to dip into dry powder and brush as normal. Can also be mixed with coconut oil for extended wet storage (up to Use By date of oil.)
Peppermint Flavour: Kaolin and Zeolite Clays, Calcium Carbonate, Bi-Carbonate Soda*, Powdered Stevia*, Activated Charcoal*, Western Australian Rock Salt*, Essential Oil of Peppermint. (Certified Organic*)
Peppermint Rose Flavour: Kaolin and Zeolite Clays, Calcium Carbonate, Bi-Carbonate Soda*, Powdered Stevia*, Activated Charcoal*, Western Australian Rock Salt, Essential Oils of Peppermint & Rose Geranium. (Certified Organic*)
* Product size 35g, contained within 100% recyclable 50mL glass vial with secondary aluminium screw top.
* Products may stain clothes so please take precautions.
More from this collection
Easy to use and great taste!